Looking for an employer who wants to commit to you for a longer period of time? Then come work for Teqwork!
As an industrial housekeeping employee, you will mainly focus on cleaning buildings, machines and floors. It is a flexible position in which you will be working at different times and where you work in three shifts.
What do we expect from you?
• A valid VCA-Basis certificate, or prepared to follow this course
• Driving License B
• Dutch or English speaking
What can you expect from us
• A challenging full-time position
• Outlook on permanent employment
• An varied function with flexible working hours
• You will work in a team with hard-working and sociable colleagues
• Salary in accordance with the COA Cleaning and Window Washing Company, depending on your age and experience
Teqwork is part of a group of companies whose first activities date from around 35 years ago. Teqwork connects renowned companies in shipbuilding, petrochemistry and industry with well-trained technical personnel from the international labor market. Teqwork offers personnel the opportunity to have a technical career in the Netherlands and to further develop them. In addition, Teqwork provides housing, comfortable transport, work clothing, requested PPE and tools, medical, financial and legal care and social activities for its employees.
Standplaats: Rotterdam / Botlek
Will you join our team?
We will gladly give you additional information, you can contact Hans van Twist: 0485-762749. Apply? Send your CV with motivation to: info@teqwork.