You are directly involved in the manufacturing process. The different stages of production are set in a pleasant, sophisticated environment, in which you can play an important role. Because you are responsible for the preventive maintenance of parts, materials and equipment in the Maintenance departments.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the:
• Locate, repair and troubleshooting in the production lines.
• Suggesting professional improvement proposals.
• (After approval) implement and/or modify these proposals.
• Guide and support of external firms during maintenance work or the installation and commissioning of equipment.
• Register and reporting disturbances.
You will be working for a manufacturing company of cars as a Service Technician Electrical Engineering.
Limburg - The Netherlands
Passion for technology is very important. Familiar with mechanical engineering and working with and control robots is also important. You need to have a proactive attitude and a service attitude. A team player with a hands-on-mentality. And we expect from you:
• Second level electrical engineering degree (level 4) or equivalent
• Experience with Plc (Siemens S7, Melsec), bus-and safetysystemen and frequency converters.
• Analytical skills
• Proactive; you are not waiting but active
• Familiar with mechanical work
• You can work with the following support techniques: Ishikawa, Why Why Why analysis, 4 m, Kaizen, TPM is a big advantage
• Available for 3, 4 or 5 shifts to work
• Good proficiency of the English language
• In the possession of VCA (or available to do the exam)
• In the possession of a driving license
Teqwork offers you suitable jobs in The Netherlands. You can use our facility services like housing, transportation to the work locations and assurances needed in The Netherlands. When you arrive in The Netherlands, Teqwork will help you to arrange the requested documents to work in The Netherlands. When you have questions during the job, like medical, insurance or legal questions, you can contact us. Teqwork provided the salary payment according Dutch law and regulations.
When you are interested, you can send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Truck mechanic all-round / mechanik samochodów ciężarowych / mecánico de camiones / meccanico di camion / mecânico de caminhão / mecanic de camioane / nákladné auto mechanic