Do you want to work in the Netherlands for an excellent fee?
Then come work for Teqwork!
For our client we are looking for industrial carpenters to assemble and renew wooden structures in cooling towers on refineries. The project will run for at least six months and is located in Botlek, Rotterdam. Projects can eventually be relocated elsewhere throughout the country. Fluency in English is required.
If you come to work in the Netherlands, we will provide excellent housing, comfortable transport, medical, financial and legal care and social activities. In addition, Teqwork helps you arrange documents that are required for the start of your work.
• Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
• Apply shop mathematics to solve problems.
• Plan work and select proper tools.
• Visualize objects in three dimensions from plans and drawings.
• Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
• Fluency in English in speaking and writing; Dutch is an advantage
• VCA-NL lesson, health insurance, housing and transport
Interested in the position, or do you want more information about what Teqwork can do for you? Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!