Do you want to work in the Netherlands for an excellent fee?
Then come work for Teqwork!
For an international engineering company we are looking for E/I-Technicians to carry out corrective and preventive maintenance of industrial instrumentation. Projects includes a continue 14 months of full-time (40 h/w) work for prominent Oil & Gas clients across the Rotterdam harbor – areas Europoort, Maasvlakte and Botlek. (Maintenance, Stops, Turn arounds and new build).
If you come to work in the Netherlands, we will provide excellent housing, comfortable transport, medical, financial and legal care and social activities. In addition, Teqwork helps you arrange documents that are required for the start of your work.
As a technician your role includes a wide range of work in your field. You are responsible for troubleshooting in all kinds of electrical appliances and installations. It may concern generators, electrical , pneumatic and electrical measurement or control systems. In addition, you are responsible for preparing and evaluating risk analyses, indicate improvements regarding availability and efficiency, attend toolbox meetings and inspecting working environments.
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance to electric installation and instrumentation systems
• Carrying out project-based revisions
• In collaboration with process automation testing and commissioning of modified and new systems
• Testing and inspection NEN1010 and low voltage installations in accordance with NEN3140 (Dutch/European standards)
• Carrying/guiding preventive maintenance done by third parties
• Running (high and/or) low voltage circuits
• Working according to safety rules and standards (HSEQ)
• Education in the area of Electronic Instrumentation
• Experience petrochemical industry
• Minimum 3 years experience in maintenance and industrial process
• Experience carrying out project-based revisions
• Experience testing and commissioning of modified and new systems
• Experience run (high and/or) low voltage circuits
• Knowledge of and workingexperience with ATEX
• Familiar with Siemens S-7 programming
• Familiar with control technology (plc)
• Ability to work independently
• Being able to consult with colleagues, clients and suppliers
• Good communication skills in English; Dutch is a big advantage
• Having your own tools
• VCA-NL lesson, health insurance, housing and transport
• After 12 months a permanent contract with the client
Interested in the position, or do you want more information about what Teqwork can do for you? Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!